Job Posting: E-Commerce Manager
Position: Full-time - (Remote)
Tribal Trade is seeking an experienced FULL-TIME eCommerce Manager for an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to grow your career alongside our rapidly growing company.
Our Mission: to connect tribal people, being Indigenous or non-Indigenous, as they continue to learn and celebrate their connection to the Indigenous heritage. As an engaged and energetic creative, you will be part of a passionate team that values Indigenous culture and upholds and promotes our brand
As part of our dedicated and ambitious team, the eCommerce Manager will play a pivotal role. You will be responsible for developing and delivering the e-commerce strategy while overseeing the online retail experience at tribaltradeco.com
The ideal candidate will support the creative vision of Tribal Trade. In addition, you will have excellent creative and time management skills. You are passionate about online shopping experience and are comfortable owning the entire process from brainstorming creative ideas to project management. Tribal Trade is a rapidly growing company, and over time this role will grow in scope and responsibility.
- Manage the Shopify e-commerce platform (tribaltradeco.com) that supports our goal to increase traffic to our website traffic, and on-line sales.
- Deliver the e-commerce marketing strategy, promotional calendar, creative project timelines and collaborate with the content creation team for deployment across key channels
- Must be coachable, have a growth mindset and thrive in a changing environment
- Conceptualize the digital marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, and sales, while upholding the company integrity
- Collaborate with the retail team to plan sales and product promotions
- Analyze and measure performance metrics to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Collaborate with the content marketing team, and paid media to coordinate website content, and e-commerce sales.
- Continuously stay up to date on industry trends and innovations to maintain detailed knowledge of best practices
Qualifications for e-Commerce Manager:
- 1 year of experience managing a Shopify website
- Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create innovative and engaging ideas.
- Self-starter who can successfully analyze, conceptualize, and work through ambiguity.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, flexible, detail-oriented, collaborative, and organized.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize responsibilities while delivering on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Interested in personal growth and development, with an ability to take direction and constructive criticism in a positive manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop engaging and innovative ideas that connects with our target audience and meets company objectives.
- Technical knowledge of Shopify, Google Docs, Sheets, Asana, and other relevant online tools.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.