Job Posting: Executive Assistant
Position: Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
About the Company & CEO
Here at Tribal Trade Co, our mission is to connect tribal people, being indigenous or non-indigenous, as they continue to learn and celebrate their connection to their heritage. We are hiring an experienced Executive Assistant to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Tribal Trade Co. is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
As the Executive Assistant of a small, but rapidly-growing organization, you will be responsible for taking care of the tactical and administrative responsibilities to help lower the pressure and noise for the CEO. You will be responsible for managing administrative tasks such as responding to client emails and staff requests, scheduling meetings, organizing events and participating in live events and trainings led by the CEO. You will support the Project Manager, and improve and maintain our internal people processes, This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is organized and has the desire to develop their career with an innovative and growing company..
- Managing the CEO’s calendar by creating efficiencies and processes around how to schedule and ensure that they’re making the best use of their energy and time
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to ensure that the projects remain on schedule
- Manage communications that directly involve the CEO (ex. calls, voicemails, emails, social media direct messages), flagging and prioritizing the most important communications
- Conduct research on specific topics in preparation for trainings and events as guided by the CEO
- Creating and maintaining a system for addressing important emails and what needs additional support (ex. reviewing PR and speaking opportunities and determining which are appropriate to pursue, filtering messages to the correct team members)
- Proofing the calendar weekly (ex. scheduling and verifying appointments, verify time, checking links, etc.).
- Prepping for trainings and events, supporting live virtual events
- Supporting the brick and mortar store with regular check ins and follow up to the CEO
- Issuing and paying invoices for contractors and other third-party partners
- Collaborate with the Project Manager in creating reports for the CEO’s review on progress IPosting jobs for open rolls and managing the recruitment accounts and scheduling interviews
- Assist with human resources administration (team member onboarding and offboarding, etc.)
- Organizing our company drive and finding ways to improve how we organize information and company knowledge
- Taking meeting minutes and finalizing action items during org-wide meetings
- Planning in-person and on-line team member gatherings/events
- Ensure that the foundations of our online business (ex. Accounting and finance systems, SOPs, and back-end system) are up-to-date and accurate
- Have a broad understanding of what each department is working on
- Able to consistently understand the intent and vision of the company, and work as a sounding board for the leadership team
- Reduce tactical tasks for the leadership team so they can focus on strategic tasks
- Has 1+ years of experience in administrative, executive assistance, or coordinator related roles
- Performance-driven and tech-savvy; comfortable with data and spreadsheets
- Able to work independently and also collaborate with team members from different departments to get the job done
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, and good organizational planning skills including the ability to juggle multiple projects and work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Agile and excited to learn as you adapt to the ever changing nature of a small but high-growth business
- Excitement for helping new entrepreneurs become leaders and recognize their own potential through our courses
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.