Job Posting: Videographer / Video Creator
Tribal Trade is seeking experienced Video Creators for an exciting opportunity to grow your videography career alongside our Indigenous media & content brand.
Our Mission: to help Indigenous and non-Indigenous people to learn, celebrate, and connect with Indigenous cultural heritage and wellness.
Working closely with the Creative Director, the Video Creator will play a pivotal role. You will be responsible for filming, editing, and clipping video projects for publishing across online channels and social media platforms.
- Operating video camera and other equipment for video shoots
- Video equiment setup and troubleshooting for camera, audio, lighting, and props
- Provide creative input for video capturing and effective storytelling
- Prepare and film "B" roll footage to incorporate in videos
- Work with Creative Director and/or editing partners to edit raw footage
- Inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video
- 2 years experience in videography and/or video editing
- Strong time management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Passionate about Indigenous Culture.
- Interested in personal growth and development, with an ability to take direction and constructive criticism in a positive manner.
- Ability to work independenlty and be self motivated.
- Manual dexterity, physical mobility, and some physical strength/stamina
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a contract position.
Videography project opportunities for the following locations:
- *Peterborough, Ontario (ongoing)
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Albequerque, New Mexico
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.