1420 Mississauga St - Unit C, Curve Lake, ON K0L 1R0
Position: Retail Sales Associate
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Advise customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Inventory stock and requisition of new stock.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; cash, debit and credit cards.
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer Service and ability to sell to customer needs
- Product Knowledge of native gifts, and other merchandise
- High energy level and possess enthusiasm
- High level of dependability
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication
- Experience in Retail Sales
- General knowledgeable of native products including moccasins, dream catchers and traditional medicines
- Employee discounts on in-store merchandise such as apparel, moccasins, jewelry, and other gifts
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org